Rabu, 4 Mac 2009

my dream man

ooooppsssss interesting title
hehe for me nothing different whether "my dream man" is handsome or not but the important thing is he is a kind person. Although I'm not beautiful like Siti Norhaliza or Erra Fazira but I still have a power to choose who I like and who my dream man....
as usually when someone want to knows me, I always ask whether their skin white or black in colour hehehe
because i do not want man black in colour hehehehe this is the first characteristic that my dream man but to be my friend it ok
Beside that I am also like man that have funny attitute and knows how to make myself happy...
i hope oneday i can find that man.
lastly i also like simple man.for me simple is better.

4 ulasan:

  1. 'handsome or not is not important'....???are u sure bout that..???hahaha...:)

    BalasPadam
  2. hehe... syira.. syira.. you are always be sensitive with skin colour. but no matter what kinds of man u will meet i hope that u will be happy and hav a good life with him like "now" hehe...

    BalasPadam
  3. u have power..so scared..but i will pray 4 u as a friend..if u get black one,what should u do???

    BalasPadam
  4. Hope you'll find him one day

    BalasPadam