Rabu, 11 Februari 2009

'The best thing that has ever happend to my life'

In 2005 I had a sweet memory which I can not forgot it. Before I got my PMR result my father had already promise me if I got an execellent result,he will give me a motorcycle as a gift. Actually it is my dream to have my own motorcycle. I hope my dream motorcycle, yamaha 125 ZR will be mine. After I got my result I do not think that my dream come true because i only got 3A in my PMR.

One day my father asked me to follow him to the shop so I just follow him. It is a really big surprised because my father brougt me to the motorcycle shop.I was really excited because my father full his promise and he asked me to choose my dream motorcycle.

As what I want, I choose yamaha 125 ZR. Lastly, I got my dream motorcycle. Thanks to my father. In that year I felt so happy and I promised that I want to be the daugther that can make my parents proud with me.

1 ulasan: