Isnin, 5 Januari 2009

My Experience as a UiTMT student


06/01/2009

TUESDAY


I feel so happy to be a UiTMT student.Here I'm study Diploma accounting information system. One day I want to be a successful accountant may god bless me. For me,it can make my parent proud of me and I also can be the role model for my 2 younger brother.I hope I can be the successful person when I'm study here.I know where ever we are it ok if we want to learn something but for me when I here (in UiTMT) I feel more enjoyness.here I have less than one friend and they was very friendly.


actualy before I'm come here I already study at Port Dickson ( UNITI COLLEGE )but only 1 semester.when I get the offer letter from UiTMT I take my way here.So I give my parent hope and I want to show them that I can do my best where ever I am.......

1 ulasan: